La Fleur is blooming

Eventually I brought Samsung F480 as my own birthday gift last year, which is a pretty nice handset for me. The only complaint I have is probably the handset lack of Wifi & GPS.

Somehow, F480 manage to become one of the fashion icons around the globe last year, trendy people like me would be crazy to it of cos. And cleaver manufacturers like Samsung of cos know how to make the best out of their successful products.

First, F480 got revamped under the Hugo Boss branding. The handset user interface and wallpapers have been re-designed in collaboration with the famous fashion company.

Now, Samsung has announced another reincarnation, let me proudly introduce you – The Samsung F480 La Fleur (“La Fleur” means “the flower” in French). The La Fleur special edition comes in purple, pink and brown with floral patterns on top. We can pretty much expect the same F480 features underneath all those flowers. However, the leather cover design still remain unknown yet.

Gosh, I love this new design… anyone interested to buy me another one? Haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the same time, Samsung also revealed reloaded version of the i900 Omnia, which comes in purple to complement the already existing black and white versions.

New security and social applications plus new home screen widgets are among the new stuff, which quite surprisingly that they also include a TV-out cable that's not included with the previous retail versions.

The new Omnia will hit the shelves in Italy as early as this month.

0 Whispers:

Related Posts with Thumbnails