Spice Up The World

Once upon a time, there were 5 little angels…
They are young, pretty, sexy, ambitious, talents, sweet, & energetic…
Their ‘Girl Power’ rocked the globe at 90’s… & become one of the hottest icons of all time (even beat the record of The Beatles)…
They are Spice Girls… & this year is their 11 years anniversary (Oh my, how time flies)…
Spice Girls consist of Baby Spice - Emma Lee Bunton, Ginger Spice - Geri Estelle Halliwell, Posh Spice - Victoria Caroline Adams, Scary Spice - Melanie Janine Brown & Sporty Spice - Melanie Jayne Chisolm


Spice Girls - Wannabe


Spice Girls - Stop

They are my idol when I was a teenager…
I personally love Emma & Victoria… & Geri when she becomes solo…
I just love them because of their coolness, & their music is damn great…
I still remember during that time, everything & everywhere is all about them…
Their photos were headlines all over entertainment magazines, their song is being played over and over again at radio and TV, & all their song topped almost all music charts around the world…

However, on May 31, 1998, Geri decided to depart from Spice Girls…
"Sadly I would like to confirm that I have left the Spice Girls. This is because of differences between us. I'm sure the group will continue to be successful and I wish them all the best. I wish to apologise to all the fans and to thank them and everyone who's been there. Lots of love, Geri... PS, I'll be back."…

Spice Girls - Viva Forever

Since then, their careers flop…
Many credit the low success of them down to the fact the group members were all pregnant…
In November, 2000, The Spice Girls released their final album – Forever…
And then, the girls each began to concentrate on their solo careers…
Since the group's break up, reunion rumours have persisted since 2000…
But it just never happens due to various reasons of each member...


Spice Girls - Let Love Lead The Way

Now, are you ready for more Girl Power?
On June 28, 2007, The Spice Mums had officially announced at Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London that they have agreed to reunite for 14 concerts around the world in December and January...
In conjunction with the tour, they also plan to release the first Spice Girls greatest hits album in November & make their first official documentary for TV broadcast...

Spice Power ROCK again!!!

0 Whispers:

Related Posts with Thumbnails