Mickey & CJ7 is Coming to Town... See you again Piggie...

Sorry guys for long time I do not write & update my blog, because Im just too busy with my workout routine at home & too lazy most of the time.

Few weeks of preparation is finally come to an end, this is what we all been waiting for – Chinese New Year Eve. Anyhow, I still need to work half day on CNY eve...

Reached home really early right after work and my 2 sisters has been already having so much fun at home by helping out my mum. But this year no more steamboat on CNY reunion dinner, guess it is because my parent already tired of it, but mum cooking still sound ok for me even though I taste it almost everyday since Im not very fancy of steamboat. And I really cant believe that all my shopping plan failed this year, so turn out no new clothes for me during CNY, pity me!

Spent whole evening with my family at home watched TV, and ate lots of CNY junk foods – especially home made fried Nga Gu. And this year, Im really impressed with CNY songs that sing by 8TV VJ, even though same old classic CNY song, but the MTV just look fun & cheerful. But too bad Im failed to locate any of those videos from net, so attached herewith an old CNY song: J-Star -新年快乐, which is very nice and I just love it. CNY really won’t be CNY anymore if without all this cheerful CNY songs.



And finally CJ7 is going to hit cinema throughout whole Malaysia, really can’t wait to see that cute adorable little alien - 7仔 in the movie.

The trailer already make me laugh non-stop.


1 Whispers:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails