Election Fever

Today is a very special day for me because this is my first experience participating in a general election. Everywhere seen very peaceful & everyone act as usual only, but some how deep inside of everybody heart should be very concern of their final decision because no matter the result is better or worst, it’s going to affect our future, at least for 5 years from now.

I’m very clear of who I’m going to vote, as I am really not satisfy with lots of incidents that happen in our country for the past few years just like other citizens, this is really a good chance for us to select different direction for better future.

Decided to go there at late afternoon with sisters since the school is nearby my house, plus lots of people commented that normally morning would have more people if compare with noon. The environment there was so quiet & serious, feel like attending a very important exam. It took me less than 5min to complete the whole voting process, simple & fast. But I was very surprise that we actually just tick with pencil instead of permanent pen, & some more there is an eraser on the table, is it means that someone actually can play cheat easily?

At night, when the result revealed partially on TV, it just shocked everybody, as we all are expecting some changes starting from today but never expected the impact will be this huge.
Hope there will be a better future ahead for us...

0 Whispers:

Related Posts with Thumbnails