Party Night

I wonder when is my last time clubbing??...
Oh ya, last time I went to clubbing was early this year, during CNY...
with a bunch of friends...
it was fun, at least I danced and have great time for whole night...

After more than 6 months, tonight is my chance to have fun again...
an old friend asked me to go clubbing...
Tonight target is Orange, that located nearby Starhill...

But tonight was a lousy night, the music was damn bad...
lots of people in drug... drunk... sweating...
I still manage to dance for 2 hour... non-stop... sweating like hell...
but it was damn fun...
I damn enjoy party and dance...
normally I will dance for 3-4 hour non stop...
old already... but still can dance haha...
After clubbing, went to "yam cha"...
Reach home around 5am...but I'm still very exiting... can't sleep keke...

Anyway, clubbing is bad for health...
"panda eyes"...2nd hand smoke... drug...drunk...ageing...
except dancing... it is really a good exercise keke especially for a lazy guy like me keke...

Wonder when is my next party date...

0 Whispers:

Related Posts with Thumbnails