KL Flood!!!

Today is a very bad day for me…or probably everyone in KL & Selangor...
After few hours of heavy rain at KL in the afternoon...
many KL areas flooded badly during evening...
and causing many KL & Selangor areas jammed badly...
Everybody totally trapped in the traffic and no ways to go...
And lots of accident along the ways too...

I had trapped at Maluri area for more than an hour...
because in front of Jaya Jusco was flooded 3-4 feet...
and totally paralyzed the traffic around...
But there is nothing I can do but just wait patiently in the car like everybody...
Bad mood... Bad mood...

This all thanks to our “smart” government...
All those so called “smart” tunnel turn out to be one of the reason causing this massive flood...
This has been a problem for KL for yeas, but government still fail to solve it...
I still remember 2 years ago when I was still working in KLCC area...
Same thing happened, and I was totally trapped in Masjid Jamek LRT Station...
because that area was totally covered with water...
all the cars around were almost totally under water...

Aiks, just hope this problem can be solve as soon as possible...
Because I really don want to trap in traffic jam for few hours again...
Or even worst... my car is underwater...
Touch wood...

0 Whispers:

Related Posts with Thumbnails