Passport VS Immigration

I will be going to Bangkok on this 20th of September...
and I don’t even have passport yet, so I need to apply one as soon as possible...

Just happen that I had applied leaves for these 2 days since last month...
so I though will be good just go there one of these days to do my passport...
so that I don’t need to waste another day leave...

On 30th August, I reached Immigration Kajang at about 8am...
and there was a really long queue...
Then I realized that must be because of that rumour that government will increase passport fee on September...
and just happen that that day was the last working day for August...
so I though “Why not just queue to take number first, it shouldn’t take long”...
turned out... Immigration so afraid and decided each time only allow 3 person to go in to take number...
At the end, turned out I queued there for 2 hours, and still got more than 100 of people in front of me waiting for the number!!!...
What's the fucking wrong with Immigration!!! they should have let everybody go in & get number first...
now they are wasting everybody's time... cos they only limit 200 people per day...
imagine all those that still behind the line, they might queue until there and Immigration tell them "That's it for today, go back now"..
That’s really shit... I gave up...

Went to Immigration again this morning...
this time reach there around 7.30am...
though should be ok since already 1st of September...
OMG... there was already a long queue there...
the worst part is... longer than that day...
I straight away gave up and go home...
cos I really don’t want to wasted another few hours there for nothing...

Fuck those last minute Malaysian...
Trouble us that really needs it urgently...
*I’m not consider last minute, I’m just happen to pick the wrong date...

Fuck Government cos always increase this and that...
even citizen believe rumour that you...

Fuck Immigration cos poor management...
wasting every citizen's time and patience...

Lastly, Happy Merdeka...


KLCC fireworks @ National Day Eve 2006

0 Whispers:

Related Posts with Thumbnails