Poor Animal Again

Suddenly feel that my area really contain lots of animal abusers, first of all is my neighbor – 2 Chinese old folks, can’t believe whenever there are wild cats or wild dogs pass through their backyard, they will pour HOT water on them!!! Yup you heard me... HOT WATER!!! That’s so cruel of them!!! They also try to hurt our dog many time as our dog always bark on them, but luckily our supermum always save the day.

Another case is an Indian family that stays few houses away from my house, they keep a dog as pet but they tie it at the open air backyard all the time. So that poor little dog has to spend his poor little life under the hot sun & cold rain throughout days and nights. Sometime their kids even throw rock to the dog and none of their parent care, we can hear the little dog scream for help from far.

I wish there is something I can do to punish them!!! But our law didn’t protect small poor animal from being abuse, that’s too bad!!!

1 Whispers:

TI said...

这种烂人以后死了不是下地狱
就是投胎变残废...
报应一定有,
只是迟和早的问题罢了.

Related Posts with Thumbnails