Knocked by the Devil Again!!!

My baby being hurt again, a Proton Waja kissed it’s ass when I stucked in the middle of jam nearby Cheras Phoenix Plaza this early morning. Already third time it's being knocked even when it's not moving!!! some more same spot at the bumper as per 1 year ago accident, so "". I'm not sure whether that driver is blind or what, but this is just so terrible!!!

Even worst is I got nothing this time as that old folk claim that it is just some scratches, just polish abit will do. I was like WTF!!! If he refuses to pay, there is nothing I can do, as I know report to police also useless since just some scratches here and there only, normally police won't care. So turn out he left with just a sorry!!! Why I have to bear on other people mistake, damn!!!

By the way, more and more incidents show that people nowadays really insincere and such a jerk!!! My sister car was parked in front of our house & hit by a motorist last week too, again the car was not moving at all. However, the motorist agreed to pay but with a condition that my sister need to show him the bill as evidence, my sister of cos also agreed with no doubt, then he gave my sister his hp no. and left. At first, my sister called & informed him that the repair might cost $100 and he agreed. But since that day onward he never pick up our call anymore, luckily that my sister do not go and repair the car yet. WTF!!!

Aiks even though I know it is almost impossible to keep my car as new as possible, as long as I drive it on the road. But what really piss me off is that lots of Malaysia drivers really have attitude problems, most of them just super selfish & insincere!!!
But why this kind of accident keep happen to me, I’m a good driver, I’m even never knock any car so far too.
And really feel painful to see more scratches added on its body...

1 Whispers:

Anonymous said...

以前有人告诉我,车买回来开,就是免不了‘受伤’的。自己再小心,还是难免‘受伤’。很抱歉听到这个消息。

Related Posts with Thumbnails