All You Can Eat

Bonus has been debited into our account 2 days ago, and everyone was damn excited about it…
So our dept planned to go for a BIG dinner again after work to celebrate (gosh, lately our whole dept eating like pig)…
After everybody's long search, at last we all decided to try a Japanese buffet that no one had ever tried before - Shin-NiChi Japanese Buffet Restaurant that located at Kompleks Antarabangsa, Jalan Sultan Ismail…

When we reached there, we were disappointed as the restaurant’s interior decoration was way too simplicity….
Or I should say there is no decoration at all… In fact, It's just plain like a normal food court…
Which totally turn me off at first…

But after we explored all the food here, we totally change our perception of this restaurant as all the Japanese cuisines here does look nice & tasty….
And lot of choices as well…
I just can’t kept my hands off of those yummy sushi… really fresh sashimi… deep fried tasty tempura…. etc…
And there is an open kitchen here which allow diners to see those chefs in action, but who care anyway… cos our eyes only look at those tasty food…

Highly recommend & MUST eat - fresh squids, prawns & oysters, dried prawns snack, ginseng chicken soup, baked scallops with cheese…

Thumb down & MUST avoid - soft-shell crabs, Mochi…

Too bad I don't have big stomach to try out all the foods, anyway I’ll back again to eat my heart out!!!
& the price is quite affordable - Lunch RM38++; Dinner RM42++…
Worth a try….

1 Whispers:

libelly said...

yeah my stomach not big enuff too, manage to squeeze in 2-3 plates only. I miss white tuna!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails