Cool Cut

I really can’t “tahan” anymore as I'm look damn bad with long hair…
But failed to cut it before CNY because I was damn busy & pricey (all salon will raise their price before CNY)…

Today finally had my new hair cut...
This new cut was totally inspired by my good friend - Dylon
(he has same hair style too, but slightly difference, I will try to post photo of him & I next time)…
& actually he was inspired by Rain’s lately hair cut (Of cos he looks much much better than us)…

The end result… I think not bad, at least something difference…
& Dylon agree too…
But all my sis totally hate it…
They think I look weird with this hair style, especially my side…. SHIT…

Anyway I confidence with my choice & new hair cut…
Will try something new again next time…

Front - not much difference, just shorter than my previous hair style...

This is the fantastic part that new for me, but my sis hate it...
I think it's not bad, just look abit like gangster...


Back - not much difference with my previous hair style too, just longer...

1 Whispers:

Anonymous said...

this is angel
miss u a lot :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails